WA Hare & Son formally established their business in 1890 based at Kelfield where they still reside to this day. They have successfully grown their business from Wheelwrights and Carpenters to Contract Builders and specialist Joinery Manufactures, honing their skills over the generations through the 19th to the 20th Century.
Despite the phenomenal changes which have occurred during this period, they have managed to retain the traditional values, skills and integrity necessary to build up an enviable reputation for quality well constructed new build and refurbished conservation buildings. The company is especially noted for its tasteful and sensitive developments aimed at achieving empathy with the surrounding buildings and local character. Building to very high standards and specifications it enables traditional construction to merge seamlessly with modern contemporary living.